Wednesday, June 17

lookin' up. thank you.

it was an unbelievable scorcher of a day, no sane person should be outdoors, but there i was, all the way at central lunching with old friends and new.

the highlight of the torturous trip there was a gladly-received comment from r about my weight loss. her astonishment resulted in me doing mental cartwheels of glee, after which i proceeded to celebrate by wolfing down a 5-course luncheon topped with double desserts of gui-lin-gao and mango pudding.

i think i'm allowed a little splurge!

the high must have spilled over to the rest of the pm as i worked assidiously on tweaking my resume in the air-conditioned sanctuary of coffee bean with a frosty frappe by my side; or perhaps it was impending brokedom which played a (small?) factor in urging me forward. quickly.

the day ended with a fantastic stopover at refresh where my therapist worked extra hard on my stubbornly-knotted lower back.

what a nice day. i must not get used to this.

0 comments: