Friday, February 27

moving forward

i actually woke up early today! by "early" i mean before midday and that's progress so everyone do a victory dance for joy now.

after getting over myself for my remarkable morning feat i enjoyed luncheon with some old friends before ending up at coffee club against my feeble will.

we talked alot about what was going on in church and i realised how much my short 1 month stint away from shalom has solidified my spiritual expectations and values.

choosing to open my eyes to other communities was an exciting, yet frightening, decision. it almost feels like i'm allowing myself to be re-schooled in all that i've known for over 2 decades as a christian. it has been said that the purpose of education is not limited to simple acquisicion of knowledge but to mature one's character towards resilience and personal growth.

right now, i'm glad to say i can understand what that means.

0 comments: