Monday, March 9

food for the soul

just returned home from dinner at putien, where they serve the lightest (and bestest) bee-hoon in the whole wide world. seriously. i'm convinced one of the ingredients in the bee-hoon must be air.

dinner company was a classmate from my short stint in bible college who contacted me out of the blue after nearly 4 years. i was a little thrown to hear from him last week but i suppressed the little cynic within me who pops up from time to time. turns out we had a great time catching up, and i was very encouraged to hear how God has been molding him and preparing him, no doubt, for bigger and greater work ahead.

the sharing of lives is so meaningful and uplifting - why is it so rarely done?

some of my encounters the past few weeks have been rather significant. i think God is trying to tell me something.

0 comments: