Saturday, March 14

g12

the past 3 days have seen me at the expo where the international g12 conference, organized by fcbc, was held. i've come away with my eyes opened wider, my horizons stretched further, my understanding pushed deeper and my heart challenged harder than ever before.

attended by christian leaders from 27 countries, the conference was an eye-opening (for me, at least) opportunity to experience God in a very different way. i was especially struck by the messages delivered by pastor cesar castellanos, the founder of the g12 movement, who really moved me by his spiritual insights towards practical and victorious christian life.

i also came away with a deep respect for the music by the uk band, delirious?, who proved to me that God can speak through any form. i am humbled by the reminder that He especially loves to communicate in unexpected ways and i was ministered to by this group of rock musicians whose love for God is so evident in their music and testimony.

0 comments: