Friday, March 27

need food

instead of the usual upper back massage, i opted to have my feet worked on today at refresh.

believe me, oh, believe you me when i say a foot massage can be used to wring secrets from captured enemies. it didn't help that the therapist didn't look at me even once to observe my facial contortions indicating various stages of pain and suffering.

anyway i managed to make my way to shalom when the ordeal was over and am now waiting for the ssc to conclude so we can have supper. it feels nice to be here.

2 comments:

Yuet Ling Ng said...

the two times I had foot massage, I used the breathing technique for giving birth, huff...huff...huffhuffhuffhuff.

aug said...

interesting... you have 2 children, and you've had 2 foot massages. looks like you've met your quota for one of them :P