Tuesday, March 31

verification

i was on my way to cgh to visit h when a little voice inside prompted me to check if he was indeed at cgh. turns out he is not, so it's a good thing i didn't end up there, searching frantically for a non-existent patient.

i picked up a golfing mag for h, even though i am completely clueless abt golf or mags, based on the assumption that a golfer would find it a compelling read. and just in case the mag doesn't do the trick, i brought along a slice of fruit cake too.

3 comments:

Joel / Rui said...

Thank you August. thanks for doing what I can't do coz i'm stuck here.

I'm sure h will appreciate every little bit... h picks up on small things that people like you do and I know it'll make a difference even though it's not a serious reason why h is in the hospital.

:) now if only you snapped some pictures. haha

aug said...

you're most welcome :)

dit said...

At most inappropriate response, aug! Haha.